Application Engineer (AE)
Location: Shenzhen / Shanghai
1. Responsible for requirements collection, system architecture definition, development, debugging and verification of various scheme development;
2. Responsible for compiling software module design documents for drivers, middleware, tools, system schemes, development boards, etc. developed based on the company's platform;
3. Responsible for coding and testing based on company drivers, middleware, tools, development boards, etc;
4. Build the system according to the product definition and complete the system indicators required by the product;
5. Develop API interface according to customer requirements and meet customer requirements
6. Responsible for preparing documents for customer support and undertaking some customer support work;
7. Complete the system test and lead the specific experimental test;
8. Build the product simulation model and predict the system performance.
9. Write system specification and chip operation manual.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Electronics / computer / automation or related;
2. Have some experience in embedded product application development, more than 2 years working experience;
3. Familiar with photoelectric system modeling (Matlab / Python / PSpice, etc.), optical simulation (Zmax / COMSOL, etc.), use and commissioning of electrical test equipment (oscilloscope / multimeter, etc.);